Contact Form For Home Of All Spiritual Solutions

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Translate

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria
Dr. Chukwuh, a Homoeopathic Physician, Naturopath, Philosopher, Mystic, Occultist, a health instructor, a researcher and a servant and Custodian of some esoteric wisdom. He is the founder of ESOTERIC WORLD DISCOVERY LTD. A Spiritual Scientific Research Center, and supplier of aids to all mystical mediations. Dr. Chukwuh is a Nigerian; He studied Public Administration in the Higher Institution, community health aids in school of Health Technology. He studied astrology, white and black magic in Unidsgharl spiritual Occult chambers Of India, including herbal medicine known as alternative medicine and Homeopathy in the former Indian school of Homeopathy and Spiritualism Ijebu Ode, Ogun State of Nigeria. Between 1991­-1996, He served as Secretary General of Trado-medical practitioners of Nigeria, Imo and Abia State chapters. He is a member of the West African Herbalists and Spiritualists Protection and Renewal Association [WAHSPRA] and the Global Spiritual Philosophers Agency [GLOSPA] whose objectives include complete eradication of spiritual fraud throughout the world. .

Blog Archive

Home of All Spiritual Solutions

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The Dark Side of Success






Lives are calculated and measured according to the calculator or cup that you used. We help our clients by making them the greatest human raw materials that controls the Supernaturals



5 comments:

  1. THE 6TH KNOWLEDGE
    That you don't believe in a process does not mean that such process is wrong or is not existing and working for others. Your individual perception cannot change the true realities of life. Natural laws is not subject to your personal opinion
    MAN KNOW THYSELF

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no chemical solutions to spiritual problems.
    MAN KNOW THYSELF

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the correct values are applied to the right solutions, positive breakthroughs must occur.
    MAN KNOW THYSELF

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIFE AS IT IS:
    Rivers don't drink their own water, trees do not eat their own fruits, crocodiles do not devour fishes in their own ponds, teachers do not teach themselves,
    the sun does not shine on itself, even flowers do not spread their fragrance for themselves, etc. The afore-put clauses are rather retrogressive in nature. Living for others is a natural rule and akin to above clauses. We are ruling supreme with one world spiritual government for a Spiritually Protected Future. MAN KNOW THYSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I WAS CURED OF YEARS CHRONIC DISEASES WITHIN TWO MONTHS :

    My name is Juan, am from Denmark. In early 2002, I was stricken with severe "crippling" back and body pain, and often, I fell on my knees in agony. Few months latter, my right leg got swollen. It became bigger than a coconut size tree. They said it is elephantiases.
    After nine months of treatment by doctors in the hospitals. l was led to ask the doctor, "What is the prognosis? His reply was that they could operate, but that I may end up a total cripple!" but that, that will be after the elephantiases is gone.

    After two years and nine months, I was taken back home may be to die, as my people told me that they want to source for more fund, to enable them take me to India for alternative treatment.

    After three years and four months after we went home, a friend drove into my driveway, he dropped an email to me with a phone number and told me to consult the information given to me over my health. I did as Henrik directed and followed up the instructions given to me by the people I consulted them through the information given to me by Henrik. They did what they called, comprehensive holistic and redefined spiritual data research which revealled all the secret and physical source causes of my double sicknesses. Within two months and some days, all my pain and the elephantiases completely disappeared and gone, and I haven't had a twinge, or pain in the leg till today and for over twenty years. Of course, the hospital doctor told me that, I will be back to the hospital, which I haven't been tlll today after over twenty years. I have never suffered any sickness again.

    Reflecting on what had happened, I pictured unknown source powers smiling and said, "Haaaaaa At last, I conquered. I won. I now look at sicknesses or troubles in people's lives as "attention-getters." Fortunately, the real answers to these is to seek answers and solutions from great spiritual professionals, diviners, Spiritualists, Mystics etc.
    In 2016, the same spiritual organization helped me to win Euro millions lotto, which recuperated all I lost during my many years of sickness and critical suffering and still standing.

    You can contact the man who restored back my life by curing all my chronic diseases within two months when all hopes were already lost and still helped me to win Euro millions lotto through the following websites and emails: http://www.allspiritualsolutions.com or
    http://homeofallspiritualsolutions.blogspot.com/2010/09/?m=1
    or WhatsApp +2348037550425
    +2348146015314 or
    write to: saintinno3@yahoo.com or saintinno4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete