Contact Form For Home Of All Spiritual Solutions

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Translate

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria
Dr. Chukwuh, a Homoeopathic Physician, Naturopath, Philosopher, Mystic, Occultist, a health instructor, a researcher and a servant and Custodian of some esoteric wisdom. He is the founder of ESOTERIC WORLD DISCOVERY LTD. A Spiritual Scientific Research Center, and supplier of aids to all mystical mediations. Dr. Chukwuh is a Nigerian; He studied Public Administration in the Higher Institution, community health aids in school of Health Technology. He studied astrology, white and black magic in Unidsgharl spiritual Occult chambers Of India, including herbal medicine known as alternative medicine and Homeopathy in the former Indian school of Homeopathy and Spiritualism Ijebu Ode, Ogun State of Nigeria. Between 1991­-1996, He served as Secretary General of Trado-medical practitioners of Nigeria, Imo and Abia State chapters. He is a member of the West African Herbalists and Spiritualists Protection and Renewal Association [WAHSPRA] and the Global Spiritual Philosophers Agency [GLOSPA] whose objectives include complete eradication of spiritual fraud throughout the world. .

Blog Archive

Home of All Spiritual Solutions

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 4, 2009

THE BREAST CANCER PREVENTION DIET: THE POWERFUL FOOD SUPPLEMENTS, AND DRUGS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE

The book, “The Breast Cancer Prevention Diet: The Powerful Food Supplements, and Drugs that can save your Life” by Dr. Robert Arnot.

This book empowers you to take charge of your own health, it is an outstanding resource for those dealing with breast cancer, a must-read for every woman. This is a book for the thinking woman who needs solutions and options to beating breast cancer and an excellent source of very current research.

This is a concisely written book with recommendations that are easy to implement, a book if implemented has the capability of leading to improved nutritional status for women.

This book will help you keep off from the standard American Diet that is saturated with damaged fats and depleting nutrient and insulin-stimulating simple sugars. What your body needs is nutrient, physiochemical and fiber rich diet.

The book provides a thorough, easy-to-read explanation of up-to-date research into the causes of breast cancer and how to reduce the risk of suffering from breast cancer.

The author conducted this research for his wife who asked what can I do to keep off from Breast Cancer?

The information in this book was sincerely researched for the wife and he later decided to share it with others.

Want to keep your Breast? Say no to Junk Food. In this book, there is plenty that women who are newly diagnosed of cancer, women previously diagnosed of breast cancer and women who want to prevent or protect their body against breast cancer can benefit.

The book states that changing one’s diet is the main factor in lowering breast cancer risk. There’s emphasis on lowering meat, fat, sugar and alcohol intake, the truth being that to fight breast cancer alcohol should not be in any woman’s diet.

There’s a chapter devoted to vitamins, herbs good and bad estrogen, also included are books that are breast ‘friendly’, thereby helping the researcher to become more informed of her choices.

This book will nudge you to participate in top gear in the crusade and fight against breast cancer from the change of lifestyle and diet angle.

If you are sincerely interested in the maintenance of your health, prevention against heart disease and cancer (breast cancer), read, study and learn the book: “The Breast Cancer Prevention Diet”.

Are you ready to eat and enjoy high-fiber, low GI, Phytochemical and soy diet that is full of healthful fats? Are you interested in living to tell your daughters, sons, grandson and grand daughters how you maintained your body and prevented it from the assault of breast cancer, then read and apply the content of the book, if you are interested get the book here:

If you are interested in this book or other well researched cancer books, you can visit:

1 comment:

  1. Hello to people around the world my name is Bernard Sofia I am from USA I want to use this medium to appreciate alibaba for his wondrous work on my life. It was 2014 when husband divorced me because I was not able to give birth and I was searching for help online who can pray for me and no body and a friend of mine Cynthia came to my house and we discuss and she introduced me to alibaba and he asked me to give it a try and she gave me his number and email too so I whatsapped and emailed him and replied and he told me all his powers and what he is capable of doing but to tell you the fact I doubted and because I have no choice I accepted his wish and he told me to get the items he is going to use to prepare a medicine and I sent him money, I can’t say all he did, he is indeed a great man, and finally he sent me the medicine through courier service and they came to give me in my doorstep and I used it for 21days and after using the medicine I went for checkup and they told me I am a month pregnant and I called my husband and he came and he found out that I am really pregnant, and we gave birth to a baby boy, you might be in this situation just give him a try and you will see your life will never remain the same .here is his email. Alibabaspelltemple1@gmail.com and his whatsapp number too +2348168782773, thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete